From the Editors Desk: February 25, 2010
1. I want to apologize to all of the fine folks in the Wellington Housing Divisions to whom my remarks have offended you.
2. I want to personally apologize to Ladd Biro for my way over the top and hurtful rants, and the way I responded to his email to me, and that I had him mixed him up with someone else that triggered the response. But in the end I am responsible, and while I do not want to go into specific detail of what brought this about, I would just like to extend a hand and an apology to Mr. Biro for my Rant. .
3. There has been a lot of back and forth name calling, innuendo, wild rumors, and whole gamete. The unfortunate part of all of this is no one is listening on either side. What we should do is to listen to what each sides concerns are, and try and come together and reach a point in the middle that everyone could live with.
4. I am making a pledge to all of my fellow Flower Mound Readers of the “Shiloh Area Drilling Blogspot” “NOT” to engage in any more of this rude and insightful name calling. I am pledging “NOT” to engage in what could be perceived as hostile, mean-spirited, or demeaning the other persons, or readers.
5. I am asking/pleading to all Flower Mound Residents, and those outside our Town, to bring the tone of the debate down to a civil discussion. After all, we are adults, and everyone who wants to post comments, or leave messages should have the right to do so. Not only are we adults, but I think you will find in a lot of the people across the line, are hard-working, conservative, liberal, and environmental people who are passionate about what they believe in. Who knows, you might even find a new friend?
(UPDATED Febuary 22, 1020)
While being a forum for issues concerning drilling and the Barnett Shale, it is my policy not to publish "Communist Manifesto" from people in the Wellington area who seems to think this is a socialist state and that they are entitle to the wealth of others by way of the state. I hate communist, I hate socialist, and I really hate lying environmental "Wackos" who by all accounts have lost their minds.
I would like to apologize to the majority of Wellington residents. My remarks were not directed at the residence of Wellington, but the people who are associated with the "Stop the Drilling" groups. I would like to say that it would be more appropriate for me to say that I hate "Communism", "Socialism", and key word "lying" environmental radicals and groups.
The US fought Communism for more than 50 years and I for one don't believe that being "anti-communist" is a bad thing. Just like I hate the "Nazi's", and the Klan, I don't that being against those organizations is a bad position to take as well.